Open Source Test Bucket:
Project Lead: Dave Wootton
This project was started by Stephen Trofinoff.
Special thanks to Steve for all the work
he contributed to the DPCL project.
To create a set of tests that can thoroughly prove the functionality of
DPCL to be working as DPCL is continually modified or ported. The test
bucket should be as thorough, generic, portable, scalable and as easy to use as
For questions and comments:
Currently, to acheive the aforementioned goals I'm creating a directory
hiearchy of tests (and web pages to provide an interface). This will be
presented to the user as a tar file for easy downloading. For more details
on what the directory structure will look like and other Test Bucket Project
information, please click:
- (DONE) Define initial overall "system" plan.
- (DONE) Define an initial web interface.
- (DONE) Define an initial structure for test
and target programs.
- (DONE) Define an initial set of coding standards.
- (DONE) Define an initial set of procedures
for adding/removing tests.
- (ON-GOING) Implement web interface:
Update as more tests are added.
- (DONE) Create utility script for test bucket owner to quickly create
the index.html files for all subdirectories of OSTBP.
- (ON-GOING) Implement actual test bucket:
Need to continue to add tests, most direcories are currently
Continually re-examine the overall structure.
Add README's and keep existing information up-to-date.
Clean up README's (make sure they contain everything they need.
- (DONE) Take out personal path names from run scripts.
- Convert from make scripts to gnu make files.
- (DONE) "Straighten out" code in ProbeExp directory and move
its target to the targets sub-tree.
- Post for public feedback.